Raise Email Marketing to Produce Food Orders Online
The first step to is to assess the email marketing activities of your business.
Where to Start
Check the extent of email marketing activities that your business engages in at present.
Promotions and Communications Strategy
1. Do you have a newsletter and send promo email blasts?
2. Have you started marketing automation? For example, automatic welcome emails?
3. Are you now applying more automation? For example, an email nurture sequence towards a product purchase?
4. Are you now at the stage of full customer lifecycle automation? For example reactivation emails for dormant customers?
5. Are you now developing additional automation sequences specific to your market?
1. No optimization.
2. You’re experimenting with different offers, subjects.
3. You’re testing subjects, structured offers.
4. You’re analyzing layout reviews, conducting AB testing.
5. You’re into multivariate testing and use of artificial intelligence.
Email Capabilities and Evaluation
1. Are you simply tracking responses to your sent emails?
2. Are there regular reports on the number of email opens and/or clicks to promo links?
3. Do you track the results of your marketing campaigns, or segment your target audience from their responses?
4. Does your business evaluate target audience engagement and devise strategies to improve engagement activities?
5. Have you reached the stage where you apply a CRM (customer relationship management) system and respond to analytics data?
Creatives and Templates
1. You’re satisfied with just simple headers.
2. You’re crafting multiple email templates.
3. You’re now inserting dynamic content in your emails.
4. You’ve optimized emails for mobile and/or video reviews.
5. You’re sending advanced, real-time content emails.
1. Do you just pray you’re sending to the right audience?
2. Are your email marketing campaigns based on demographics?
3. Are you applying basic triggers for various market segments?
4. Have you crafted customer lifecycle message sequences and score and grade prospective buyers?
5. Are you crafting even more additional sequences?
Quality of Your Customer List
1. You’re not managing your customer list.
2. You have list building options in place.
3. You’ve started improving the quality of your list.
4. You’re reactivating dormant customers and removing unresponsive ones.
5. You’ve established email preference centers.
Now, let’s plan how to take your email marketing to the next level.
Why Email Marketing is Profitable for Your Business
Email marketing is an efficient and affordable way to reach out to your customers, grow your customer base, and build your online reputation. When done right it can generate profits on a regular basis.
(Stat Sources: Constant Contact, Emarsys, DMA)
Strong Returns on Investment
The return on investment from email marketing is massive because of its widespread popularity and indisputable benefits.
Emails create user engagement if you provide customers with a steady supply of relevant content. It’s an effective way to create brand awareness.
A well-thought-out email marketing strategy makes money. For every $1 spent on email marketing, you can expect an average return of $32.
Grows Your Business
Email continues to be the main driver of customer retention and acquisition for small and midsize businesses.
They Like to Hear From You
50% of consumers said they like to receive promotional emails from their favorite brands on a weekly basis.
Access to a Mobile Audience
50% of all emails are opened on mobile devices. Promotional emails opened on mobile often result in a visit to the business.
High Open Rates
Welcome emails have an average open rate of 82%. Such a high rate helps you generate more customers through a good marketing strategy.
Personalized emails generate 75% customer retention rates, 73% lifetime customer value, 71% promotion conversion rates and 66% average revenue per transaction.
More Chances to Buy
If they did not purchase the first time, email marketing enables you to give people 2 or 3 more chances to complete their online orders.
What WE Do
How We Level Up Your Email Marketing Capabilities to Grow Your Customer Base
We provide your business with multiple channels plus analytics support to power your marketing campaigns.
Email & Content Marketing
Good email marketing can be the lifeblood of your business. Many successful businesses prioritize it for many good reasons. Email newsletters yield high returns on investment, provide value to your subscribers and help achieve your sales goals.
Our Blog keeps your customers engaged and informs buyers about your upcoming promotions. Our writers regularly publish articles about local, regional and international cuisine in the Lifestyle sections of Business Mirror and The Daily Tribune.
Web Promotions Page
The promo page is your primary channel for visitors to send food orders. It’s your online store designed with your logo, brand name, menu, contact info, location and food order form.
We use Google and email analytics to support your marketing promotions. Analytics allow us to learn where your visitors come from, what devices they use, gender, age and other data that you can use to create better campaigns in the future.
Get Exactly What You Need
Our digital marketing pricing consists of two parts:
1. A one-time setup fee to build your marketing promotions web page. We will update the logo and color scheme of the template of your choice, and update its text and images from the content you provide.
2. A fixed monthly fee for email marketing and analytics support, ranging from $149/month and up. This fee is based on the number of emails to be sent monthly, as needed by the digital marketing strategy we will manage for your business. Our price includes the cost of email marketing software, Google analytics report and email analytics.
Our price does not include the cost of any advertising service necessary to grow your list, such as social media advertising, search engine advertising, or print media advertising.
Our digital marketing services is designed to help you engage your target audience, speed up your sales cycle, generate repeat orders and save you the time and trouble of trying to do this on your own.
Contact Us for a Free Consult
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the purpose of email marketing?
The primary purpose of email marketing is to keep your customers engaged with your business. The goal is to get repeat orders. The best way to do that is for customers to remember your business ahead of competition, once the need for your products arises.
How much return on investment can I expect from email marketing?
Email marketing remains one of the best ways to reach and engage your target audience. It’s power lies in its ability to provide businesses of all sizes an attractive return on investment. According to an eMarketer study, the median email marketing ROI is 122%. That’s four times higher than any other digital marketing channel.
Sounds too good to be true? The best way to break down this incredibly high return on investment percentage is to take a look at the true value of email marketing ROI when it comes to different aspects of your business.
How big are mobile audiences for small and medium-sized businesses?
“Today’s marketing initiative goes far beyond the mainstream print ad, newspaper ad, and hoardings. Much of the evolution in the marketing world can be credited to the rise of mobile phones in this era.
People spend 59 per cent of their time on their mobile phones according to research by app geeks, yet somehow businesses spend 15 per cent of their budget on mobile marketing and 85 per cent on desktop marketing. This gap is where the main problem arises. Businesses need to start concentrating on mobile marketing along with desktop marketing. The overwhelming adoption of mobiles, technologies give marketers another window to reach out to prospective customers and provide those buyers with irresistible incentives.”
– from Entrepreneur
What is customer engagement?
Customer engagement is the means by which a business creates a relationship with its customer base to foster brand loyalty and awareness. This can be accomplished via marketing campaigns, new content created for and posted to websites, and outreach via social media, mobile, email, among other methods.
Customer engagement strategies help prolong the customer journey beyond purchasing. Engaged customers become repeat customers.
Why do i need a marketing promotions page?
Your marketing promo page is your primary media channel for gathering new customers’ contact info. It’s the main source for gathering data that paints an accurate profile of your customers. Use this data to make better, more targeted product promotions.
What are email open rates?
Email open rate is the percentage of the total number of subscribers who opened an email campaign. These rates can vary depending on the subject line and the relevancy of the subject matter for subscribers, but a healthy open rate is typically in the 20-40% range.
How does email marketing generate repeat orders?
The best time to solicit a second purchase is immediately after customers have placed an order. The experience is fresh, and if they were pleased with the overall process and the products they received they would likely buy again soon.
To create repeat orders you need to ensure your follow-up email marketing program is optimized. Make sure to include offers or coupons in the body of order confirmation or shipment notification emails.
For example, send a “thank you” email after customers receive their items with a free shipping offer on their next purchase. The point is to bring down any barriers that will prevent people from buying again immediately. Shipping costs are often a reason for not placing another smaller follow-up order.
There many other ways of getting repeat orders in your follow-up marketing strategy.
Why do consumers prefer to get promotional offers thru email?
While this study was made in the U.S. it can readily be applied to most countries where digital marketing is prevalent.
More than 7 in 10 US consumers would prefer to receive email communications from businesses over direct mail, SMS, and push messages, and the preference for email extends across age groups and genders, per a study by Adestra.
Additional study insights include:
- Half of respondents sign up for text messages from businesses, with this figure highest among Millennials (60%)
- National and local retailers are the businesses that consumers are most likely to sign up for text messages from
- Emails containing discounts have a greater perceived influence on purchasing decisions than review websites and online ads.
What happens when a customer places a food order from my promo page?
Food orders or inquiries placed on your promo page is sent directly to your staff via email, for processing.
What is the purpose of your food blog?
Our Blog is your main source of relevant content (in the form of interesting articles) about the local food scene. It keeps your customers engaged with your business. It informs them of your upcoming promotions, and can also attract new buyers for your products.
How do I use my marketing promotions page?
Use your special promotions page as your primary channel for gathering new customer data when you launch marketing campaigns. We’ll provide you with a special link so you will know where your new buyers came from. They may come from your social media pages, Google search or even ads on print publications.
What is email personalization?
Email personalization is an email marketing process that uses the personal information of subscribers to produce more targeted emails. It gives a personal treatment to the customer and increases email marketing metrics greatly.
Marketing Promotions Page Templates
Click the image to view the full page (at our party food order website).
Dynamic Digital Marketing Team
Mark honed his digital marketing and analytics skills by delivering a broad range of web application services to various clients in the Philippines and the U.S. since 2009. His focus is on small and medium-sized businesses in the food industry.
Cesar studied communication arts at the University of Santo Tomas. He writes articles in the Lifestyle Section of Business Mirror as a freelance writer. He manages Pancit Malabon, his own restaurant at Banawe St.
Danii is a media analyst. She deals with different brand messaging systems on TV, radio and digital channels such as social media. Danii has dealt with both types of media messages for enterprise and medium-sized businesses.
Gabe organizes what she sees around her and loves to put it into words. She has been contributing her articles for the Daily Tribune newspaper, Tinig ng Marino (maritime) newspaper, Cook magazine, Appetite magazine and F&B World magazine.
David deals mostly with enterprise-level web software. Occassionally, he applies his skills on software applications for medium-sized businesses.
Reggie is co-founder of Write Concepts Company, the publisher of www.write-experts.com. She manages a network of professional writers and artists in the Philippine publishing world to form a pool of experts and talents that can deliver optimum communications services.
Let’s Level Up Your Email Marketing
Fill in the form below to immediately schedule a call with us.